We are aware that the situation with the COVID-19 pandemic is still evolving and these next couple of months will be very informative. Currently we are still planning to have an in-person meeting on October 22nd & 23rd provided the University and other guideline permit. Since the conference will be on The City College campus of City University we will not need to make a decision until late August/early September. A decision to proceed or cancel will be made then and will include all variables from travel restrictions to campus capacity guidelines.
Please periodically visit our website for updates
Conference Chairs: Dr. Jeffery LeBlanc, Anjeza Arapi, Dr. Snehesh Ail, Prof. Marco J Castaldi